SAP-HCM Consultant (MBA-HR) with relevant experience of 7 Yrs. to 10 Yrs.:
1. Candidate Expertise in Organizational Management: Maintained Number Ranges, Organizational Units, Positions & Objects,
Relationships and Info types
2. Expertise in Personnel Management: Configured HR structures, maintaining of master data, Features, Personnel actions, Info groups & modifiers.
3. Expertise in Payroll Module: Configured Payroll organization, Payroll Periods, Pay Scale structure, Control record, Wage types and Payroll I info types.
4. Expertise in Time Management: Configured Holiday Calendar, Work Schedules, DWS, PWS, Deduction Rules, Counting Rules,
Absence Types, Absence Quotas.
5. Relevant knowledge of ESS / MSS – Required Male Candidate.
Contract Engineer (BE(Civil)+Post Graduation in Construction Management) with relevant experience of 3 Yrs. to 5 Yrs. :
1. Study of contract documents and interpretations of contractual conditions
2. Identification and reporting of delay events affecting progress of works and variations to scope.
3. Providing factual draft inputs for the preparation of Contractual correspondence with clients and subcontractor.
4. Day to Day correspondence and administration of contractual matters and follow ups.
5. Expertise in MS-Office/AutoCad/SAP/MS. Project/Primavera
Safety- Officer/Executive/Dy. Manager (BE/B.Tech (Civil)/ B.Sc./Dip (Safety Management) with relevant experience of 10 Yrs. to 15 Yrs.
1. To conduct the HSE training at various sites, projects and Site Offices
2. Prepare Site specific HSE plan, Traffic Management Plan, Environment Management plan based on real time site issues of safety, Community, Environment.
3. Preparing on Site Emergency response plan and its effectiveness.
4. Analyzing the accident statistics for preparation of accident data and prepare a monthly report for Management.