Law Officer (LLB/LLM) with relevant experience of 7 Yrs. to 10Yrs.:
1. Candidate should be expert in handling legal issues (Civil & Criminal litigations) of construction industry/Real Estate etc.
2. Coupled with this should be expert and well versed in oral and written communication in English, Marathi and Hindi Language. Candidate will also be responsible for doing compliances and Liasioning with Police stations and Government Departments as and when required.
SAP-HCM Consultant (MBA-HR) with relevant experience of 7 Yrs. to 10 Yrs.:
1. Candidate Expertise in Organizational Management: Maintained Number Ranges, Organizational Units, Positions& Objects, Relationships and Info types
2. Expertise in Personnel Management: Configured HR structures, maintaining of master data, Features, Personnel actions, Info groups and modifiers.
3. Expertise in Payroll Module: Configured Payroll organization, Payroll Periods, Pay Scale structure, Control record, Wage types and Payroll I info types.
4. Expertise in Time Management: Configured Holiday Calendar, Work Schedules, DWS, PWS, Deduction Rules, Counting Rules, Absence Types, Absence Quotas.
Contract Engineer (BE(Civil)+Post Graduation in Construction Management) with relevant experience of 3 Yrs. to 5 Yrs. :
1. Study of contract documents and interpretations of contractual conditions
2. Identification and reporting of delay events affecting progress of works and variations to scope.
3. Providing factual draft inputs for the preparation of Contractual correspondence with clients and subcontractor.
4. Day to Day correspondence and administration of contractual matters and follow ups.
5. Expertise in MS-Office/AutoCad/SAP/MS. Project/Primavera
Project Coordinator (BE(Civil)+Post Graduation in Construction Management) with relevant experience of 3 Yrs. to 7 Yrs. :
Candidate with relevant experience in the field of Project Coordination, Project Planning, Billing and Estimation with experience in SAP and should have worked in Railway projects.
Safety- Officer/Executive/Dy. Manager (BE/B.Tech (Civil)/ B.Sc./Dip (Safety Management) with relevant experience of 10 Yrs. to 15 Yrs.
1. To conduct the HSE training at various sites, projects and Site Offices
2. Prepare Site specific HSE plan, Traffic Management Plan, Environment Management plan based on real time site issues of safety, Community, Environment.
3. Preparing on Site Emergency response plan and its effectiveness.
4. Analyzing the accident statistics for preparation of accident data and prepare a monthly report for Management.